Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10 Years

Kim and I have been together for 10 years. We met on Valentines Day 2001. I couldn't even begin to imagine what was in store for me. Who ever thought I'd have a child? And he's almost 6. Life goes by fast.

Tucker is still getting antibiotics through his PICC line, he should be done next week. I sure hope that that's the end of it. It'll be good to be able to jump back into real life. He's had to kinda take it easy so as not to rip the line out. He's gotten a bit spoiled. But that's OK. He deserves it. We'll just have to make sure he doesn't STAY spoiled.

Other than that things are normal around here. We're broke but reasonably happy.

So until next time.....Bye!!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pat, congrats on the 10-year milestone! Hope your Tucker is feeling better too. Anyway, saw an old post on SKSboards and decided to click on your blog. Take care and God bless you and yours.

-KM

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home