Monday, April 11, 2011

We went to Silver Dollar City...

For the 1st time this year last Saturday. Tucker had a great time but Kim and I were sore Saturday. It would be nice if that place was flat. Oh well, Tucker rode the Fire in the Hole and loved it. He rode it when he was 4 but it was a bit too scary for him but he said he'd try it again when he was 6. And he did. I wish I could ride the rides, I always loved Fire in the Hole.

Yesterday was spent just sitting around and being lazy. But now it's Monday and I've got to get back to cleaning this house and schooling that boy. He's been working on the Presidents lately and has most of them memorized.

Other than that things are about the same. Just living life and watching Tucker grow up.


So until next time.....Bye!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home